Have you ever realized it? Visitors to your website could find your website design rather irritating?
To make sure return visitors and a site that is popular, evaluate their pet peeves and grouches and identify to exclude them from your site design.
Now, that is what one will call an exasperatingly annoying site design. While, it is fantastic to have an attractive header, why would one want to attack a visitor’s mind with an annoying ‘flash, flash’! After all, a great website design is implied to convey the website’s message by reflecting the website’s subject. It is not for showcasing the programmer’s ability level.
If, you have some of the following as a part of your website design, you can be sure that visitors to your site will find it bothersome.
1. Background music – it is just for internet radio or a site that sells CDs.
2. Big font style – the kind that screams at you. Keep in mind that nobody likes being yelled at.
3. Small typeface size – the precise reverse of being shouted at i.e. big font size. If, you wish to be heard, a normal tone at a reasonable volume is needed.
4. Layers that overlap are ‘too much in your face’ message screaming. Subtle persuasion is far better than employing sheer ‘strength’.
5. Popup windows – even while add tools block these, particular site designs continue to utilize them. Why not put your important messages in a main part of your design, as opposed to attempting to get them throughout with the help of irritating pop-ups.
Naturally, there are numerous other annoying aspects that offend individually, and most likely each one of us has our personal top five lists, apart from the above highlighted ones. It’s all a matter of taste! Don’t put all that effort into your site design, it could end up that visitors to your site will hate the additionals.
That is why, it is important to choose a reputed design company when you wish to set up a site. There are many of them out there, but you can get quality for less by going off-shore and plunking on a site design company.
Site design companies have been in the business far too long not to have found some of the pitfalls of too many extras! They can be trusted to bring in minimalism in their website designs. You could do far worse than ask a website design company to develop a site for you!